Download free ebooks and audio books onto ANY device! Here's how:
1. Go to app store and download Overdrive.
2. Open overdrive and select SIGN IN (not Sign up)
3. On next screen, select Sign in using library card.
4. Type in “O. Henry Middle School” under find your library, and click go. Select O. Henry Middle School under Austin ISD.
5. Select O. Henry Middle School one more time with the drag down menu. User id is your Student ID number with NO S. (ex. 11112226) Password: ohenry
6. Once into overdrive, select the 3 line tab at the top left corner, and click on “add a library”
7. Search for O. Henry Middle School one more time in Austin ISD.
8. Type in username again: student id without the S, password: ohenry
Hooray! You’re in Overdrive. Now your info will be saved and you’ll be able to select books easily.
Didn’t work? Come see Ms. Cross in the library with your device and she will help get you set up.
To watch help videos: Click Here.
Follow ohenryreads on Instagram.
Click icons below to read reviews.
"If children develop a love of reading, they will have better lives." -- Rafe Esquith
SUMMER READING: 5 Dive!
Summer Reading 6th - 8th Grade: Click here!
Summer Reading 9th - 12th Grade: Click here!
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
Check out our new AISD Library Catalog!